5-inch Japanese Damascus Utility Knife
5-inch Japanese Damascus Utility Knife
Sunnecko 5-inch Japanese Damascus Utility Knife
5-inch Japanese Utility Knife
Sunnecko 5-inch Japanese Utility Knife

Sunnecko 5-inch Japanese Damascus Utility Knife

Regular price
$62.56
Sale price
$62.56
Unit price
per 

5-inch Damascus Utility Knife 

This superior quality utility knife boasts 98% 5-star reviews based on 55 happy customers and the other 2% gave it 4-stars.  

Product Material: Superior Japanese VG10 Steel Core Damascus Steel Blade, Top Quality Stainless Steel Wrapped G10 Handle + Delicate Mosaic Rivets.
 
Product Specifications: Knife Weight-109g, Blade Length-5"/ 127mm, Knife Length-9"/ 229mm,  Blade Width-23mm, Blade Thickness-1.8mm
 
Product Features:   Meticulous Workmanship, Scientific Design, Good Handle Feeling,   High-end Appearance, Sharp and Durable, Super Anti-rust.
 
Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N international standard
Craft: Ammer Stria Forged Processing  

Brand: Sunnecko

Standard shipping is $4.95 for orders less than $50.00. Orders over $50.00 ship free.